Updated on February 1, 2023
Thank you for choosing to buy a Popur product. For two years starting from the date of purchase or delivery, the repair or replacement of your Popur product (at Popur’s discretion) is covered if it is found to be functionally defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, subject to the terms of the warranty. However, indispensable legal rights of the final consumer under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods are not affected by the terms of the warranty. You shall provide proof of purchase or delivery before any work can be carried out on your Popur product. Without this proof, any work could be chargeable. The repair or replacement of your Popur product under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty. This warranty is non-transferable and shall automatically terminate if the original retail consumer purchaser resells the product. This warranty will only be valid if the product is used in the country where it was sold.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Popur does not guarantee the repair or replacement when a defect is the result of:
- Accidental damage, misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, careless operation, handling of the product which is not in accordance with the Important Safety Instructions, impacts of foreign objects, acts of God, improper storage, destruction by animals and any other cause not involving manufacturing defects in the product.
- Discoloration due to air pollution, direct sunlight, dirt, mildew, exposure to harmful chemicals or other environmental conditions.
- Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic household purposes.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not genuine Popur components.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Popur or its authorized agents.
- Normal wear, tear, deformation or degradation of the product and its component, in particular, the Filter, the Liner, the cardboards, and the trash bags.
- Normal battery performance decay (where applicable).